On arrival, call in to Reception - reception is located in front of you as you come down along the driveway. Come in through both sets of double doors, and you will find the Office on your left hand side.
Norah, or a member of the team, will direct you to your Lodge and familiarise you with the layout and facilities. You can also ask for any information you need to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Castletownbere and the Beara Peninsula. We hope you make plenty of time to enjoy the special activities Beara has to offer.
- Check in is between 4pm-6pm.
- For your convenience, please contact Norah the day before arrival on 083-4150202
- If you require check-in outside of these hours, please arrange this in advance, so we can meet you when you get here.
- A Security Deposit of €100 (cash or credit card) is required on arrival - fully refundable on the basis there has been no breakages/damages and the Lodge has been left in a clean and tidy condition.
- No hidden charges such as electricity or other utilities
- All Bed Linen and Towels are provided.
- Cots/Highchairs are available, no charge, but must be pre-booked.
For map/directions and location/map please Click Here