Reservation Terms & Conditions
1. A non refundable booking deposit of €150 per Lodge is required to reserve accommodation with the exception of rentals booked within 6 weeks of arrival where the full amount is required. The balance of rental is payable 6 weeks before arrival. Confirmation of booking will be issued on receipt of deposit.
2. Notice of cancellation must be in writing. The following charges will then apply:-
- Over 8 weeks before date of arrival Booking Deposit
- 8 - 4 weeks before date of arrival 50%
- 4 - 2 weeks before date of arrival 75%
- Less than 2 weeks 100%
- It is strongly advised that guests take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges.
3. Electricity, Gas & Oil used for heating and light is included in the charges.
4. The Lodges must be left as they are found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the client.
5. A security deposit from €100 will also be taken with the final payment. This will be returned provided the supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions of rental have been complied with. If in the event that the Accommodation Manager is happy that the lodge is left clean and tidy as per the guidelines in the welcome pack in the lodge, the deposit will be refunded within 7 days, to the card details supplied at time of booking. Guests are expected to leave the Lodges clean and tidy otherwise a charge of €50 will be made.
6. Rental of Lodges may be terminated with no refund at the discretion of the Supervisor or any officer of the company if guests/occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage to the property or in any other circumstance deemed reasonable by the Supervisor or any officer of the company.
7. On the expiry or termination of rental the Supervisor and or any officer of the company may remove all belongings of the client/occupiers of the Lodges left in the Lodges and store or otherwise deal with the same as deemed appropriate. Notwithstanding the aforesaid the sole risk in respect of such belongings shall at all times remain with the client/occupiers.
8. Possession of Lodges must be taken between 4 and 6.00pm and the Lodges vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. It is recommended that guests telephone the Supervisor in advance to confirm exact time of arrival. Late departures may result in a Late Fee of €50 being charged.
FAILURE TO NOTIFY ON-SITE SUPERVISOR OF LATE ARRIVAL COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF RESERVATION
9. The company is not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in the Lodges during the stay or on departure.
10. The Supervisor and or any officer of the company may at all reasonable times visit the Lodges.
11. The number of persons stated on the reservation form may not be exceeded in any circumstance.
us 13. In the event of a complaint this must be made to the supervisor immediately and a complaint form completed if the client is not satisfied that the complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with. The complaint form must be forwarded to the company within 7 days.
14. In the event of breach of contract on the part of Berehaven Holiday Resort howsoever arising, any loss or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to the sum paid by the renter to Berehaven Holiday Resort.
15. In the event that a guest has a special requirement relating to a booking, this must be specified in writing at the time of booking. Not withstanding this the company does not guarantee such requirement will be facilitated.
16. Please Note: Summer Months - Bookings from Saturday to Saturday Only
17. The booking fee is non-refundable and is charged to your credit card at the time of "make reservation" submission. The booking fee will show as "Net Affinity, Dublin" on your credit card statement. The remaining booking deposit will be taken directly by Berehaven Lodge, from the card details supplied when making the on-line reservation and final payments taken 4-6 weeks prior to your arrival.