On arrival, call in to Reception - Our Accommodation reception is located beyond House No. 9. Turn right as you come down along the driveway. pass the houses to your right hand side - take the right hand fork road. Our Reception office is now in the overflow carpark.
Norah, or a member of the team, will direct you to your Lodge and familiarise you with the layout and facilities. You can also ask for any information you need to ensure you have a wonderful stay in Castletownbere and the Beara Peninsula. We hope you make plenty of time to enjoy the special activities Beara has to offer.
- Check in is between 4pm-6pm.
- For your convenience, please contact Norah the day before arrival on 083-4150202 by text, WhatsApp or calling her. As the signal is not the best - WhatsApp works best.
- If you require check-in outside of these hours, please arrange this in advance, so we can arrange the keys for you in your lodge on arrival.
- A Security Deposit of €100 (cash or credit card) is required on arrival - fully refundable on the basis there has been no breakages/damages and the Lodge has been left in a clean and tidy condition. Please advise beforehand if you wish us to use your Credit Card.
- No hidden charges such as electricity or other utilities
- All Bed Linen and Towels are provided.
- Cots/Highchairs are available, no charge, but must be pre-booked.
For map/directions and location/map please Click Here